TheSirui T-024SK Carbon Fibre Tripod with VA-5 Video Head
This high-quality travel tripod from SIRUI offer secure support for your compact or system camera despite its compact design. It is easy to handle in any situation and can be packed into any bag. The legs can be folded up by 180° meaning that the tripod can be collapsed to a height of just 41cm (without head). Each leg is made of 4 sections with 3 sealed twist locks. The rubber feet ensure the tripod is steady on all surfaces. Cold-weather grips are a SIRUI standard, as is the practical transport bag. The T-024SK Series features an adjustable centre column. For additional stability, there is a small hook on the centre column to mount a weight.
Tripod Kit specifications
• Material: Carbon/magnesium
• Extendible and removable centre column
• Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
• Legs fold up by 180°
• Sealed twist locks for secure support
• hook for stabilising and cold weather grips
• Max. load: 6kg ( Tripod Legs) (3kgs with head)
• Height: 22.8cm(short centre column fitted) – 150cm(long centre column fitted)
• Closed size: 41cm (with head)
• Tube diameter: 13 – 22mm
• Weight: 1.3kg
– Colour: black
SIRUI VA-5 Video Head
With a maximum load capacity of up to 3kg it is the ideal fluid video head for use with DSLR, system cameras and small camcorders.
Due to the sophisticated fluid system, it allows for a soft, quiet and vibration-free movement whilst filming.
The friction of the tilt movement can be adjusted continuously. The rotary motion is fixed. The head works extremely smoothly and allows for very precise adjustments to be made and is intuitive to use. The Safety Lock system prevents accidental removal of the release plate. In contrast to the VH series the VA Series is equipped with Arca type compatible removable plates.
For a precise alignment 2 bubble levels are fitted.
– Weight: 0.6kg
– Load Capacity: 3kg
– Counterbalanced weight: 1kg
– Dimensions: 300 x 120 x 83mm
- Fluid system provides soft smooth movement
- Safety Lock system – prevents slippage on the plate
- Tilt friction is continuously adjustable – lockable 360 ° panoramic rotation
- 2 spirit levels for perfect alignment
- Sliding release plate (69mm) with 1/4 “and 3/8” thread, Arca type compatible
- Removable plates glide path: 70mm
- Rubberized arm (23cm)
- 3/8 “tripod socket at the bottom
- Counterbalancing (Counter Balance): 1kg
- Works with compatible plate TY-70A