The ClassicBall 5 II Ball Head from Novoflex is a dual-purpose support which acts both as a standard ball head, and also as a leveling base for panoramic photography. To utilize the head as a panning base the head must be mounted to a tripod or similar support in the upside-down position. This configuration enables the mounting base to be leveled using the ball, ensuring properly aligned panoramic images, confirmed by the built-in bubble level. The ClassicBall 5 II can support up to 11.6kg, stands 11.68cm high, and weighs just 860 grams.
A matte titanium finish and an all-metal design blend both form and function, and three 90° notches add to the versatility of the ball head, allowing the camera to tilt 180° in three separate positions. Advanced Friction Control allows you to adjust the amount of tension on the ball by turning a center ring on the ball head. The grease-and-lubricant-free design prevents the ball and enclosure from attracting unwanted dust, dirt, and debris.
– Three vertical 90° notches for the ball neck
– AFC (Advanced Friction Control) system for precisely repeatable and defined friction preset
– No change of ball position during locking, thanks to the design of the ball interior
– Integrated 360° panning and 2 camera threads (1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16)
– Matte titanium finish
– All-metal design incorporating advanced polymer materials
– Grease-free ball support
– Made in Germany